To provide a personalized, caring, and respectable healthcare environment that is patient and family-oriented for disease prevention, community-centered restoration, maintenance, and education that reflect our lifetime commitment to excellence in service, practice, and leadership for the community we serve.
Prevention and health education is the centerpiece of our mission. For this purpose, Nevada Home Health Providers, Inc. hopes to be an active part of an integrated organization that provides accessible, efficient, and effective home health care services. We will strive to improve the way our home care services are delivered by maintaining a high-quality system using recognized standards of home care that is both appropriate and cost-effective. We will continuously seek those avenues needed to improve home care. Whenever possible, Nevada Home Health Providers, Inc. will actively participate in community betterment activities.
Nevada Home Health Providers, Inc. adheres to the belief that life is sacred from conception to death; that delivery of home care should be made in a loving, compassionate, and professional manner; that home health agency can help patients attain wholeness, healing, reconciliation, and unity not only through medication and treatment but also by fostering love and peace; that home health workers should respect every person, regardless of age, sex or sexual orientation, handicap or physical disability, race, creed or religion and ensure the fair, just, and equitable treatment of personnel and staff; and that the ideal home health agency should make every effort to reach out to the members of the community in an effort to better serve its home health care needs.
Nevada Home Health Providers, Inc. incorporates these values, philosophy, and their role in fulfilling our mission:
- Committed to our Patients. We recognize the unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each person regardless of age, race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or handicap(s). We strive to extend the highest level of courtesy and service to patients, families/caregivers, visitors, and each other to maximize his/her potential as a human being and as a member of society.
- Committed to Leadership. We deliver quality home care services to identified centers of excellence. We provide a variety of continuing education, clinical experience, and other programs for professionals and the community.
- Committed to Excellence. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and participation, where, through continuous performance improvement, people pursue excellence and take pride in their work, the organization, and their personal development. We believe that the quality of our qualified human resources – including providing professional staff, agency personnel, physicians, and volunteers, is the key to our continued success. We provide physicians an environment that fosters high-quality nursing diagnosis and treatment. We maintain financial viability through a cost-effective operation to meet the organization’s long-term commitment to the community.
- To provide a high-quality comprehensive health care service through a coordinated plan of care for the ill, aged, and disabled residents of the community.
- To provide health teaching to the patients/family members in order that they can make informed choices and decisions about home health services related to their self-defined unique needs.
- To support the agency’s objective to create an environment that enhances staff development and provides high-quality service.
- To involve the patient and the family in the plan of care and allow active participation whenever possible.
- To serve as a resource and educate with positive communication skills to our patients and their family, physicians, employee agency personnel, health and welfare agencies, and the community regarding support services.
- To provide ethical leadership and establish adequate internal compliance systems to enforce ethical and legal conduct to prevent fraud, waste, and abuse.